BFF Scouts for 2013 Team Riders
As the 2013 race season is getting in gear, I’m looking to establish a Big Forest Frameworks racing team for the 2013 season. Personally, my philosophy on racing has always been to challenge myself and have fun, and that has always worked out really well for me. I’m really proud of competing and finishing some of the ultra-endurance events I’ve taken part in, even though I’ve never been anywhere near the leader board (reads almost last ). So the Big Forest Frameworks team is founded with this philosophy. I don’t care how fast you are. I just hope you have a great time training, racing, getting to know, and being part of our team.
What do we require of our team riders?
– A great attitude! We are about having fun first, winning comes second.
– We encourage our riders to set a goal of completing five events per season. Some might not make this, some might do 10 or more races a season. It’s up to you. But we believe in setting goals and making them happen.
That’s it! Also, we have a weekly team ride in Potsdam, and you’re encouraged to attend.
What can our team offer you?
– A great group of guys and girls that like to ride and have a good time. The Big Forest Frameworks racing team is a great chance for you to be part of a nice community of riders in the Potsdam area.
– Team support at select events throughout the season. We bring tents and tools and food that you’re free to use. How about a post race beer on us?!
– Team training/riding/camping weekends to destinations like the Harz National Park. I’ve done a bunch of riding there and it’s a great place for a long weekend of riding. Bring your bike and a tent and enjoy a great weekend of riding!
– Discounts on BFF frames, of course! Great deals on the best riding steel mountain bikes, including free custom team paint on your frame. But you don’t have to ride a BFF bike to be on our team.
Sounds like fun? Let me know… email@example.com